Monday, September 27, 2010

More details from the last few days

Okay... so I have alot to say, everyday, and I want to share as much as possible, so I apologize for the long posts. And... some days I may not post becuz we are busy and I'm too tired. Also, I will be pretty transparent on this blog, and I would love to answer any questions that you may have. I want to start out with a few funny things. The first night I was here, I'm in my top bunk, and heard a loud noise below. I look down, and my bottom bunk mate, Jody, has her flashlight and her shoe & she killed a bug. It looked liked a bee so I was glad she killed it. I had my earplugs in so I didn't hear a thing. I was totally freaked thinking that bee could've stung me while I was sleeping!!! Okay , I'm cutting this short because I'm on my cell using wi fi& it's too hard to type. My pc went crazy earlier as I was posting and I can't get it to re boot. Oh well, it will just have to wait until tomorrow. Chao amigos!! Luv ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment