Monday, January 3, 2011

Germany!!!!

Hola from Berlin! After many hours
of travel we arrived in Germany safely at 6am new year's eve. We flew into Frankfurt and spent the day resting and bought some groceries. We went to church that night, and had a little party to ring in the new year. Some folks went to see fireworks but I spent my first new year's eve in bed for the first time in several years. I just didn't have the energy to stay up that late. I was blessed to see God provide for me specifically with food. Our contact here in Frankfurt knew exactly where to take me to buy some gluten free items. We have sandwiches for lunch almost everyday on outreach so I was hoping to find some GF bread and some other treats. Praise God I was able to find several healthy GF items, including bread to get me through the 7 hour train ride to Berlin. We are tired, but thank goodness they had us on a prayer walk today so we could stay moving. I'm excited to share how God has blessed us in amazing ways already, but I'm tired and want to rest.
Happy new year!!!
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment