Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hamburg farewell

We are absolutely amazed at how the Lord has been working here in Hamburg. We have been blessed to work with the ELIM church and participated in the same ministries with them this week as we did last week. I have so much to share but am super tired so I will have to debrief more later. I got to share my testimony at Chic & Satt this Tuesday like my sister Jody did last week. I was so blessed when a young Christian from the church told me that what I shared was " the right message at the right time." She had converted from Islam a little over a year ago. I won't share the details about her story, but I was able to share truth with her and pray with her. She added me as a friend on Facebook, and I wants to stay in touch. I was so discouraged about my message, but even if she was the only one impacted, it was worth it !!

Today we speent the morning with some kids at a local school, and I was so excited to be back with tweens nad teens. I'll share more later. Please pray that I would be able to sleep well and that my sinus infection would clear up. Thanks!!!

We leave this weekend for our final week of ministry. I'll will update you once we arrive and have access!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much for your blog! I will be starting my DTS Training in San Jose, Costa Rica with YWAM on April 8th 2011. Your blog has helped me to understand what the DTS program is all about and how wonderful the people and program truly are. I love reading all of your new blog postings. I am and will be praying for you.

    Best of luck in everything you do.

    Peace&Love, Dave

    http://www.xtla.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete